Please select the white paper you'd like to download.
Varnish Software solutions have been used by global companies across sectors to boost their online business, to deliver a better online experience to their users, to be able to deliver terabytes of content in seconds, and more. Learn more about how Varnish Software solutions address web content delivery and performance issues and concerns in multiple industries and can help, with our technical solutions, you achieve your business objectives and future-proof your web and IoT data delivery and performance challenges.
- Varnish Administration Console - This white paper will help you learn how to gain efficiencies from on-the-fly cache invalidation, real-time analytics and Varnish Configuration Language (VCL) flexibility.
- Varnish API Engine - Learn about the future-facing challenges of API management and current industry blind spots that stand in the way of API use, growth and IoT development: performance and stability.
- Varnish Cache - Find out how Varnish Cache is built and why we believe it is the best web application acceleration platform available today. It explains the major features of Varnish Cache, how they are built and how you can utilize Varnish Cache to accelerate your web applications.
- Varnish Paywall - Discover the origins of the paywall and the different content access rules you can adopt with Varnish Paywall, as well as how to integrate with other systems to ensure that both subscribed and regular users alike can gain very fast access to content after you've implemented Varnish Paywall.
- Varnish Cache Security - Learn how Varnish Cache is designed to be a completely secure application, how Varnish Cache has achieved its excellent security track record.
- HTTP Streaming with Varnish - Delve into the history streaming of video or audio over HTTP and how it has evolved. Varnish Software has been working with some of the world’s leading companies to turn Varnish into an efficient video distribution solution
- The High Cost of Poor Web Performance - See potential causes, costs and risks of running a website that is not performing optimally. Understand whether an open source or subscription version of Varnish Cache is best suited to help you enhance your web performance.