If not quite as riveting as the latest Netflix blockbuster, the evolution of OTT products – and related technologies – has been a fascinating watch.
We’ve gone from legacy systems to specialized supply chains, from one device to super-fragmentation, from build to buy to buy-the-builders and back again.
What will the next five years look like for OTT products and tech stacks?
That’s the subject of The Future of Streaming Technologies: The Next 5 Years, a special webinar, hosted by Varnish Software and VOD Professional.
Together with Nehal Mehta from Intel, Matt Westrup from A+E Networks, Joakim Berg from Varnish Software and Kauser Kanji from VOD Professional, we’ll explore:
- The challenges and opportunities that come with 5G
- Creating new high-quality, buffer-free, digital experiences for consumers
- Handling the transition from broadcast to IP delivery
- On a related note, the future of content delivery over the next 5 years
- And some items that may make it on to your product development roadmaps over the period
Watch now on demand!