If not quite as riveting as the latest Netflix blockbuster, the evolution of OTT products – and related technologies – has been a fascinating watch.
We’ve gone from legacy systems to specialized supply chains, from one device to super-fragmentation, from build to buy to buy-the-builders and back again.
What will the next five years look like for OTT products and tech stacks?
In this webinar, we explore:
- The challenges and opportunities that come with 5G
- Creating new high-quality, buffer-free, digital experiences for consumers
- Handling the transition from broadcast to IP delivery
- On a related note, the future of content delivery over the next 5 years
- And some items that may make it on to your product development roadmaps over the period
Watch now on demand!