Please select the case study you'd like to download
Hundreds of companies have chosen Varnish Plus to boost their online business, to deliver a better online experience to their users, to be able to deliver terabytes of content in seconds, and more. Read these case studies to learn how Varnish Plus has contributed to their success.
- CBC - CBC, Canada’s public broadcaster, and its website, cbc.ca, face the same content delivery and scalability challenges as most world-leading media properties in the current digital landscape. Read about how CBC uses Varnish to deliver content seamlessly, 24/7, and has reduced their capital and operating expenses by 30%.
- Waoo - Waoo is a national content and fiber broadband company in Denmark. It provides digital experiences to fibernetworked consumers in Denmark. This includes TV, internet and telephony services.
- sheego – A German e-commerce platform needed advanced web caching support to ensure high performance and resilience for their business-critical online shop site. sheego shares how professional support services helped them to implement Varnish Plus solutions that led to improved performance, more efficient monitoring and reduced staff time, confident content replication and return on investment.
- SFR – A major French telecommunications company wanted to reduce costs, build their own DIY CDN and offer their CDN solution onward to customers, all while ensuring high-powered performance and reliability in content delivery of very large data sets. With Varnish Plus, SFR gained the flexibility to create exactly what they wanted with the added assurance that Varnish engineering expertise was ready to help them optimize their customizations.
- CacheFly – CacheFly is a world-leader in CDN technology and throughput. Learn how they used Varnish Plus to drive their performance-driven approach to content delivery and to continuously supercharge their offer on speed and delivery.
- Surfline – Surfine shares how they have used Varnish Plus to keep its web and API services and user numbers growing while staying fast and nimble, riding the waves even in peak traffic situations.
- Nikon – Learn how Nikon cut their page response times by more than 50% and improved organic traffic by more than 60% during the three months following their implementation of Varnish Plus.
- TfL – Using Varnish Plus has allowed Transport for London (TfL) to provide cost savings and better serve the commuters of London.
- RTE – Ireland’s National Public Service Broadcaster (RTÉ) relies on Varnish Plus for delivering content. It has now become an essential part of their toolkit.
- Morningstar – Serving fresh data is vital for Morningstar, a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. With Varnish Administration Console, a solution in the Varnish Plus solution suite, they are able to serve their customers fresh data in a consistent manner.
- Online Media: Fædrelandsvennen – “Varnish is such a flexible solution that all our paywall-needs could be met within a very reasonable timeframe and with minor adjustments to our publication and payment systems,” said Christian Stavik, editor-in-chief of FVN’s online edition.
- Online Media: VG.no – This case study describes how Norway’s most popular online news site uses Varnish Custom Statistics solution to monitor web traffic and resolve problems in real-time.
- Globo – is the largest commercial television network of Latin America. After implementing Varnish Plus, Globo saw a fast return on their investment, they could reduce the hardware they relied on and their website performed better.