Gain insights into how Varnish can be used to take control of massive data challenges:
- Can be used as a standalone component for serving video as an efficient way to scale out your platform.
- Can make backend load more predictable and speed up response times particularly within a complex application with multiple data sources.
- Will provide much-needed flexibility to your streaming/data delivery solution while providing statistical insights.
- Can be deployed as an “origin shield” when used with CDNs.
- Allows you to use persistence to preserve large data sets in the cache on forced or unforced restart, leading to greater durability.