First things first:
Get your free ticket right now on http://varnishcon2016.eventbrite.com/
This is your chance to go to the Varnish Conference, learn tips and tricks on how to get the most out of Varnish and hear great stories from some of the biggest sites on the web!
Our yearly European user community conference, VarnishCon 2016 is happening on June 17th in Amsterdam. Here, Varnish Cache users, enthusiasts and core developers will once again come together in one place to shape the future of our software. Everyone is invited. RSVP now for free!
- Emanuele Rocca, Wikipedia
- Wikipedia, the 7th biggest site in the web, stays up thanks to Varnish. This talk will be about their CDN setup and especially their ongoing migration from Varnish 3 to 4.
- Poul-Henning Kamp, Varnish Chief Architect
- Poul's keynote will give us his update of the current state of affairs of the Varnish project.
- Other topics: HTTP/2 support, Varnish 5.0 release planned for September, Varnish scaling big sites and APIs, and more.
- This conference is all about:
- Connecting with other Varnish enthusiasts in the region
- Meet scalability experts and learn from them how they use Varnish
- Get tips & tricks about Varnish and what pitfalls to avoid
To top it off, on June 16th, the day before the conference, we will provide a couple of workshops. One of them (SysAdmin/Devops) is already sold-out, but if your day job is working as a web developer I’m sure you will be happy to hear that we have a few seats left for a workshop dedicated to you and pricing is very affordable.
Hope to see you in Amsterdam!
This image is (c) Wee Sen Goh 2008.